MA in Strategic Marketing
This program is for a 18 month duration.
This programme will help you to develop a critical understanding of strategic marketing and deal with the challenges of fast-changing organisations, as well as giving you an overview of the different requirements of local, national, and global markets.
Our master’s programmes have been selected by BSBI among many prestigious international programmes offered by Università Telematica Internazionale UNINETTUNO. The programmes will be delivered through a blended method with on-campus lectures and study activities as well via the UNINETTUNO e-learning platform and didactic model. New technology will aid your studies and you will earn an Italian master’s degree with 120 European University Credits (ECTS).
In addition to a wide range of key marketing topics you can also tailor the course to your specific interests with electives in the second semester. The programme is designed to capture the dynamic global changes that are happening across the market, particularly as new countries become major consumers of goods and services. You’ll learn through a practical and interactive teaching approach, discussing new concepts with your tutors and classmates. This will help you learn how the theories can be applied, and you’ll also be able to see how they work through an internship.
All students will also have the option to learn German.
This program covers the following courses:
- Strategic Marketing Management
- Marketing Communications
- Consumer Behaviour and Research
- Research Methods and Scholarships
- German Language Studies
- Cross-Cultural Management (elective)
- Global Marketing Management (elective)
- Project Management and Leadership (elective)
- Research Methods & Scholarships
- German Language Studies
Additional Program Info
Upon completion, graduates will be able to:
- Develop and evaluate comprehensive marketing strategies
- Research and understand consumer behaviour and its application within marketing campaigns
- Utilise appropriate tools in order to determine and develop customer profiling, in turn developing relevant messaging strategies
- Appreciate the importance of these communication strategies, and apply the necessary skills to implement an appropriate manner of communication and message development
- Apply both factual and conceptual knowledge from across all areas of marketing to complex situations
- Understanding a wide range of techniques and methodologies used in marketing management
- Prep Work 0
- Work Ex. 0
- Duration 18 Months
- Skill level Undergraduate degree
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes